SSPMUSTANG.ORG Message Forums  

Go Back   SSPMUSTANG.ORG Message Forums > Other Forums: > Special Service 'B4C' Camaros

Old 03-01-2011, 07:30 PM
1985 CHP/NEV SSP'S

Default 1992 CHP Camaro For Sale

Not mine .........
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2237791663.html
1992 25th Anniversary Chevrolet Camaro (B4C option) CHP - $1 (Sonora, CA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-02-27, 1:14PM PST
Reply to: sale-2bb7q-2237791663@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1992 25th Anniversary Chevrolet Camaro (B4C option) CHP Car 1 of 589 built

Interior: New tan suede headliner, new tan suede custom door panels, new tan suede seats, custom fiberglass subwoofer box w/(2)two Rockford Fosgate T1 Power 10’s, new Momo 4x6 dash speakers, new Rockford Fosgate 6” door speakers, (3) three new Rockford Fosgate 25th anniversary amps 45/75/150, new carpet, new custom floor mats, new custom Dashmat

Exterior: PPG Triple Black 2-Stage Paint, new emblems, new clear corners & markers, new h7 conversion headlights, polished factory wheels, new tires f+r, new $300 car cover

Engine: 5.7 350 1LE New radiator, all new hoses, rebuilt heads, new dual batteries, new Mad Dog Level 4 700R4 transmission : http://www.maddogtransmissions.com/7...slash-4l60.htm, new Flowmaster mufflers, new catalytic converters, new AC compressor w/R134 conversion

Suspension: New Complete power steering system – hoses, pump, gear box, ball joints, tie-rods, tie-rod ends, new poly bushings, new sway bar bushings f+r, new drilled rotors, new big Corvette calipers, new ceramic brake pads, Full Posi-Trac rear-end, new Tokico struts & shocks

Asking $15,000 or any reasonable offer will be considered

1985 California Highway Patrol Unit #8336. Stationed at Napa Ca Office. In service on 8-15-1985 to 9-1-1987.

1985 Nevada Highway Patrol #30 Fed Test Car. Stationed at Reno Nv.

California Highway Patrol #8336 & Nevada Highway Patrol #30 Restoration Photo Album.http://public.fotki.com/CHP8336/
Old 03-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Forum Regular

$15,000? Wow.......it's really nice but that seems excessive. Am I wrong?

BTW.....with a tear in my eye I tell you.....that my Mystic Teal B4C has moved on to its new owner I actually technically sold it twice in one day, but the first guy went home to think about it and the second guy paid me; the first guy called an hour after the second guy bought it and told me yes. The guy is going to modify it, but all bolt-on stuff like wheels and loud exhaust. He is local so I'm sure I'll see it around the local cruises. It's nice to have the money back after bending over for the Air Conditioning b@$tard, but I instantly missed the car. I told the guy that I wanted first refusal if he ever decided to sell it and he agreed. I'm sure I'll never find another one like it. To date I still know of only ten 1999 B4Cs to exist and only two of them are Mystic Teal.

To brighten my mood on Sunday, though, I was leaving band rehearsal with my bass player right behind me. He just got finished building a beautiful '72 Nova with a healthy small-block, 4.11s, big huge Mickeys out back, etc. I was in my Jimmy and he tried to come around me in Second gear. I nailed it and plain DUSTED him. He pulled up at the next light and was ecstatic even though he lost; it was the first time he really hit it! I let him go in front of me when we got to a two-lane and I saw and heard him get on it so I did too. I had to let off at the top of Second or I would have hit him!! He called me later that night and was so happy that we got to play. All he kept saying was "I love that car!!". Good for him, it's gorgeous!!
1999 1LE Z28 Black (Sold)
1994 GMC S15 Jimmy LongRoof w/LT1 Power (Daily Driver)
Old 03-02-2011, 02:48 AM
SSMOA Member

That one has been around for sale for a while - and the price seems very high. But, given the special customization of stereo gear, the car may be worth that much with all the gear. To guys like us, remove all of it and let's put her back to spec.