SSP'S IN PURSUIT. CHECK IT OUT !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSP'S IN PURSUIT. CHECK IT OUT !

Here's some Videos of old episodes of " Real Stories of the Highway Patrol "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANf4lkkRmM0

http://www.streetfire.net/video/Stol...rbo_639584.htm
    1993 Nevada HP Mustang SSP
    1991 PA Marked Crown Victoria
    1994 F450 SAR Command Center
    1959 Ford F-100 Paddy Wagon
    1988 Ford E-350 Paddy Wagon
    1992 Ford F-700 Armored War Wagon
    1997 Philadelphia PD Crown Vic
    2008 Philadelphia PD Crown Vic

“The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!” Eleanor Roosevelt

You can't outrun me, I have a 5.0 !
    GARY

1993 Florida Highway Patrol UNIT #719(SOLD,but not forgotten)
    1990 Kentucky State Police Unit #542 Trooper D. Hutchison and M. Cool
    1993 Triple White Convertible

Comment

Haha, the "Kinda Sorta Real Stories of the Highway Patrol"
      I was actually involved in one of those productions. Myself and a couple other officers were "advisors" on an episode involving EPD and CHP. We told the director what happened and where we were all standing etc. He changed so many things it was idiotic. We kept telling him that "it didn't happen the way". His responses were always "Yeah, yeah, but this is for TV, we have the keep it interesting". When we finally saw it on TV, it was about 50% right. The rest was all made up by the production company. In the end I got a free shirt that said "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol".

Comment

Originally posted by 3740 View Post
        In the end I got a free shirt that said "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol".

Are you sure that shirt did not say "Almost" Real Stories of the Highway Patrol?
        Mike

Remember "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts"!

1983 9C1 Malibu

www.musclecardeals.com

Comment

Originally posted by 3740 View Post
          Haha, the "Kinda Sorta Real Stories of the Highway Patrol"
          I was actually involved in one of those productions. Myself and a couple other officers were "advisors" on an episode involving EPD and CHP. We told the director what happened and where we were all standing etc. He changed so many things it was idiotic. We kept telling him that "it didn't happen the way". His responses were always "Yeah, yeah, but this is for TV, we have the keep it interesting". When we finally saw it on TV, it was about 50% right. The rest was all made up by the production company. In the end I got a free shirt that said "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol".
          That's funny! I have one of those shirts too (and a hat), but not a good story to go along with them.
          Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
          1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641
          1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P993

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/

Comment

Working...
          X