My 1989 NHP SSP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sspanthony View Post
    Man what a difference !!! That really looks Good....
    Thank you.

Originally posted by Dcompson View Post
    Looks great! I'm excited to see the end result.
    I'm excited and a bit nervous because I have a lot of blue stuff coming together soon(seats, carpet, plastic pieces I painted, etc.....) and I hope it all kindly blends together.
    1989 Nevada Highway Patrol SSP Unit# 262(?)

I love my NHP SSP

2005 Ford SuperDuty 6.0L Lariat 4x4 CC SB MBRP turbo back exhaust, 08 F350 springs
    1976 Jeep CJ-7, 4.2L block, MPFI, 4.0L head, Borla header, NV4500, Atlas 4.3, Dana 44's, ARB's, 4.88's, OBA, 35's, Hydroboost brakes

Comment

Wow this car looks great. I can't wait to see it finished.
      1993 Nevada Highway Patrol Dodge Ramcharger

Comment

Wow! How's the progress going?
        MJ
        ----------------------------------------------------
        2011 VW Jetta SportWagen TDI/DSG
        1989 Ocala, FL SSP (unverified for its actual usage)
        1990 FHP Unit #?
        www.fotki.com/calimustang

Comment

Originally posted by calimustang View Post
          Wow! How's the progress going?

Its going pretty well. Sounds like I'll be bringing her home in about 2 weeks. I just picked up some extra Mustang doors yesterday that I'm going to remove the glass out of because the glass in my doors on my cars are in sad shape. I haven't seen her since I posted the last set of pics. I've got a bit of stress beginning because of putting the interior all back in the car. We'll see though.

I love my NHP SSP

2005 Ford SuperDuty 6.0L Lariat 4x4 CC SB MBRP turbo back exhaust, 08 F350 springs
          1976 Jeep CJ-7, 4.2L block, MPFI, 4.0L head, Borla header, NV4500, Atlas 4.3, Dana 44's, ARB's, 4.88's, OBA, 35's, Hydroboost brakes

Comment

Nice project. Any more updates?

Comment

Hello.
              Yes! I very short and sweet update. She got picked up on May 1st and since then she's been sitting under a cover in my garage. I just haven't had the time to dig in and get'er done. I'm picking up some odds and ends to help with the interior install and I've also been buying some new items to replace some of the worn pieces.

Can anyone help with a suggestion on what to do with my tilt column? With a pull on the top of the steering wheel it can drop down to my lap. Its as if the teeth on the tilt are worn. Can I just replace that mechanism or do I have to do the whole column? Any help is appreciated.

I do want to try and make Ripon this October!!

I love my NHP SSP

Comment

The new paint job looks great!
                Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
                1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641
                1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P993

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/

Comment

Working...
                X