Recent movies with old/vintage police cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent movies with old/vintage police cars

I re-watched "We Own the Night" a couple days ago. The '90's LTD Crown Vic, and the later chase with the Caprice made me wonder about other recent movies that feature old police cars(older than the movies they are in).
    So it might be fun if we list some recent movies(past 15 years or so) that feature old Police Cars. I say "recent movies" because of course a 30 year old movie will have 30+ year old police cars. And we've all seen Sugar Land Express and Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, etc... But I'm sure there are some more recent movies that might've flown under the radar for some of us.

Some I can think of:

We Own the Night - Movie takes place in 1988, so the cars are from this era. Also has a decent chase scene.

No Country for Old Men - Takes place in the early '80s. No chases with the Caprices though.

The Crazies (the remake) - The Sheriff pulls the agency's '74 LTD out of his barn after the government disables all the other cars in town.

Zodiac - Kind of self-explanatory; A LOT of '60's police cars...marked and unmarked.
    '66 Mustang coupe
    '08 Black Bullitt #0630

Friday Night Lights
    Ron,
    1989 Indiana State Police SSP-Commission #4064 District 34/Jasper Post, Trooper Roger Carruthers
    1989 Indiana State Police SSP-Commission #4057 District 53/Putnamville Post, Trooper Rich Myers
    1993 Fulton County IN. Sheriff SSP, Sgt. Ed Beaird (in progress)
    1999 PPV Tahoe-Milwaukee County Sheriff Dept--FOR SALE

Comment

Marine with John Cena, terrible movie but love it for the police camaro chase. the tank like abilities of this car is laughable but love it because of the resemblance to my car.
      1998 B4C Escondido PD #3740
      1999 B4C SCHP Unmarked
      2000 Z28 Pewter
      2000 Z28 Silver w/ booboos
      2002 B4C FHP #1286

Comment

Working...
      X