MARTI REPORT-Special Paint- SSP Mustangs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARTI REPORT-Special Paint- SSP Mustangs

I had a great conversation with Kevin Marti about the Special Paint on the SSP. Yes I have a Marti report on #381.

Kevin can now give more breakdowns on numbers on the special paint code then might show on our present Marti reports. He is also looking for information on some of the rare cars, such as Wyoming (black & white) needs pictures of DSO tags.

If you have an SSP with Special Paint, have a Marti Report for your SSP, send a cover letter, a copy of the Marti Report and a request to have your VIN re-figured for more updated information on your car. He stated he would not charge for this update, as he is gathering information on these cars.

Special paint would be the two tone cars and yes Gregg H your special paint of silver on the SC cars.

If you do not have a Marti report and want one, you will have to pay the normal fees.

Yes he did personally sign #381 Marti report (not stamped) and he and his wife signed the WWFS Shelby while in Detroit.
    2012 Mustang Boss 302 #2892
    2016 Police Taurus Interceptor #80

Thanks for reminding...I'm going to send in my MSP SSP. Also, good job thinking of having Kevin Marti sign your report while here in Detroit. He has been coming to the Mustang Memories show for several years now and I had not thought of doing that. I will be sure to do so next year!
    Mike

1992 Michigan State Police SSP Mustang #5114
    1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P641
    1993 Missouri State Highway Patrol SSP Mustang P993

http://members.fotki.com/MOstang/

Comment

Guess I need to send mine in on the GSP.
      Brad

1991 GSP SSP - Troop G / Post 10 - Unit #1238
      1988 Alabama DPS SSP - Demopolis Post/Marengo County - Unit #186

1986 Nevada HP SSP - Region HQ/Carson City - Unit #289--Sold
      1992 FHP SSP - Troop L / Palm Beach County - Unit #1537--Sold

Comment

X's 2

(Or 7)
        Gathering; Collecting & Documenting GSP History...

My GSP Collection -- Now complete...
        One of every year GSP SSP Mustangs;

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41
        1988 GSP#8353 Trpr D. Howerton #732 post 5/43
        1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27
        1989 GSP#9222 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27
        1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post29
        1991 GSP#1247 Trpr. M. Dobson #153 Post 3
        1992 GSP#2217 Sgt. K. Thompson #606 Post 6
        1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9

Comment

Just got my Marti Report while we were in Michigan
          '89 FHP #1623
          '89 FHP #Unknown (SOLD)
          '91 FHP #1395 (SOLD)
          '93 FHP #1660 (SOLD)
          '91 GSP #1245

'79 F-150 Indy Pace Truck
          '92 Triple Black Convertible GT
          '96 GT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by mbe2598 View Post
            I had a great conversation with Kevin Marti about the Special Paint on the SSP. Yes I have a Marti report on #381.

Kevin can now give more breakdowns on numbers on the special paint code then might show on our present Marti reports. He is also looking for information on some of the rare cars, such as Wyoming (black & white) needs pictures of DSO tags.

If you have an SSP with Special Paint, have a Marti Report for your SSP, send a cover letter, a copy of the Marti Report and a request to have your VIN re-figured for more updated information on your car. He stated he would not charge for this update, as he is gathering information on these cars.

Special paint would be the two tone cars and yes Gregg H your special paint of silver on the SC cars.

If you do not have a Marti report and want one, you will have to pay the normal fees.

Yes he did personally sign #381 Marti report (not stamped) and he and his wife signed the WWFS Shelby while in Detroit.
            Too cool....Great guy and was glad to have met him this past summer...
            1993 Cobra Teal #2803
            1993 Yellow Feature
            1993 Bright Calypso Green SSP Indiana

Comment

Working...
            X